Are the late nights marking and early mornings planning getting tiresome?
Do you love teaching but hate all the pressure and paperwork?
Academics are looking to support various Portsmouth Secondary schools in securing supply cover over the next Academic year. We are looking for fully qualified teachers able to undertake various contracts from day to day sickness cover to longer term sickness cover.
This may involve early morning calls for work the same day as well as undertaking days of general cover whereby you could be covering various subjects throughout the curriculum. You must be a teacher with QTS that has recent experience in a UK school. You can manage your own schedule and choose when and where you will be happy to work.
You MUST -
- Be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Have recent UK experience
- Be reliable and flexible
- Have solid behaviour management skills
- Be happy to run an enhanced DBS
Benefits of working as a supply teacher -
- Fully flexible schedule that you can manage yourself
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive consultant able to give you feedback
- Caring and listening attitude so you can only be put forward for work you would do
- No marking or planning!!!!
If you are at all interested please give me a call on or email over your CV to
- supply teaching
- short term
- daily supply
- cover staff
- sickness cover
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'