Supply Teachers Needed
Supply Teachers - Rye
Supply Desk are currently looking for reliable, enthusiastic and self motivating teachers to join their pool of supply teachers for the next academic year. Supply Desk work with all schools in Rye and can provide adhoc daily supply work, as well as long term and permanent role in the schools they service. We work in partnership with a number of schools in the area.
There are many benefits of supply, however the main ones are:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility in working hours and availability
- Relocation: supply teaching offers up the chance to work in different schools so that you can make a more informed choice before settling into a permanent job.
- Work life balance
- Variety of environments
- Return to teaching: if you've had some time out of the classroom and are looking for a smooth return, supply can offer you up to date experience
- Retraining: if you are looking to change your specialism subject or age range, supply can offer you experience in a new area
- Supply work can also lead to long term roles as each day of supply can be viewed as a change to get your name out there and let the schools know what you're capable of and what you're looking for
Supply Desk has identified that minimum requirements for a supply teacher are:
- QTS or overseas equivalent qualification (if you do not have this we also work with cover supervisors and unqualified teachers so please still apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"