Supply Teachers Needed - Immediate starts available in West Kent!
Supply Teachers and Cover Supervisors can provide a vital service to schools during times of need but the role may not be what you think. Read on if you want to know a little more.
Being a supply teacher means:
- Ultimate flexibility in working hours / days meaning greater work life balance
- Variety in your work across a range of schools
- Good rates of pay comparable to permanent teaching
- No work to take home and more time to spend with your family
- 24 hour support from a trained and experienced consultant
Being a supply teacher means moulding a job to suit your needs. You could opt for greater flexibility and variety taking daily and weekly placements. You could take only short blocks of subject specialist cover or you could become a long-term specialist covering maternity or similar assignments in your specialist subject.
Pay rates are flexible, you can choose your days and you can be as selective as you need to be on location and schools you would like to work in. We support schools across Thanet and Canterbury and right across Kent to Dartford and Tunbridge Wells.
In order to qualify as a supply teacher or cover supervisor you will need:
- Permission to work in the UK
- A DBS or be willing to undertake a new DBS
- Qualifications or experience relating to teaching work
- Good references showing classroom work
Pearson Whiffin Education will provide an expert consultant and support you through every step. For more information contact Daniel Goodwin or Chloe Lewis today or click apply.