Key Stage Teacher Supply are a leading, North West, Education specialist Recruitment agency with Branches in Lancaster, Blackburn and Chorley.
Key Stage Teacher Supply are currently Recruiting for Teachers both experienced and Early Career Teachers for the Summer term and September.
We Supply staff to a number of Schools in the Kendal area and are currently experiencing High staffing demands.
If you are an Early Career Teacher or Experienced Teacher looking for a flexible working pattern, More of a work/Life balance or would like to experience different local Schools to gain experience and introductions then this is the ideal role for you.
What do I need?
- A Teaching qualification
- To be able to deliver exciting, interactive and inclusive lessons to children.
- To be able to Teach in a range of year groups.
- To have a high standard of communication.
- To be available at least one day per week
- To commit to CPD in order to maintain high standards of Teaching.
Key Stage Teacher Supply offer:
- A professional service providing you work in Schools that fit your personality and Teaching skills.
- An all round service working with you to support and progress your career.
- A number of courses and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
- Dedicated consultants that get to know you as an individual.
We offer an inclusive screening and application process that all applicants must adhere to in line with Safeguarding that will be complete in preparation for working with Key Stage Teacher Supply.
Please apply below or for more information please call one of our offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'