Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We are looking to recruit secondary supply teachers for day to day and short term opportunities in our local secondary schools based in Norfolk and the surrounding areas.
Key benefits include:
- Local work
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training and development support
- Holiday when you want it
- Freedom from the hassles of lesson planning and marking
Your responsibilities and requirements:
- You will need a clear and up to date DBS check
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school is essential
- Management of classroom behaviour
- Ensuring safety and safeguarding of children
- Supporting children with the tasks that have been set
- Ability to communicate with parents
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to inspire
- QTS is desirable but not essential
- A degree or relevant qualification
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team as a supply teacher appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview. We will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'