Cover Teachers are looking for committed teachers to teach across Key Stage 1 & 2 classes across North Somerset
If you are looking for local work in primary schools near where you live and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term positions, then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required:
- You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT’s
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
- An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
At Cover Teachers, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
As a member of the Cover Teachers Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings
For further details, please contact the Cover team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'