We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and committed Qualified and Unqualified Teacher's, to work in a variety of Schools across the Farnham area. This is a great opportunity for both Qualified and Unqualified Teachers to gain more experience working within Primary and Secondary Schools.
Purpose of the role:
- To effectively deliver and teach assigned lesson plans to designated students
- To undertake associated pastoral and general teaching duties to provide a high-quality education to the pupils in the absence of their Teacher
- To ensure the needs of the School are met with proficiency and professionalism
What will be required of you:
- Follow the Safeguarding Policy and the Behavioural Policy set out by the school
- Mark all students work, all candidates will be required to do the marking for any work undertaken in a Primary or Secondary Schools
- Ensure you are always well presented (wearing appropriate attire) and conducting yourself professionally
- Ensure you are up to date with the National Curriculum/School Policies and any other developments that affect your specialist subject
- Previous teaching experience required
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Willing to travel between 10 - 15 miles
- Additional training; Safeguarding, First Aid, Health & Safety
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Additional training and CPD courses
- A dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to work in top Home County schools
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record disclosure, together with safeguarding checks, including qualifications and references.
Are you interested in this fantastic opportunity? Please submit your CV today!
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- National Curriculum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'