Are you looking for a revitalising and refreshing new start to your career?
Do you want to pick and choose the days you work each week? Below are the benefits of working with Reed Education, Chelmsford:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Immediate starts
- Competitive daily rates £120.00 - £160.00 per day
- Option for temporary, contract and permanent roles
- Working with smaller class sizes
- Swift compliance processes
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualifications that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- SEN experience is required and a qualification in SEN is desirable
- To be enthusiastic, committed and understanding to individual needs
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'