Supply Teacher Vacancy
*Supply Teacher Job Vacancy Lambeth
*Various Teaching positions across all phases immediate start.
* Excellent daily supply rate of pay £135 - £ 160
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
Supply Teacher Specification
Supply Teacher: Are you a Qualified Teacher/NQT /Overseas Trained Teacher? Can you help make a real difference in a child's life? We have new and exciting opportunities across Lambeth. Empowering Learning is currently looking for full time and part time supply teachers to work in Lambeth.
To be successful in your application you must…
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
- Have gained recent teaching experience within a school setting.
- Possess in depth understanding of your chosen curriculum (EYFS,KS1,KS2)
- Be confident to work from someone else's plan and able to create own's plan.
- Be flexible willing to contribute towards the school community.
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days and hours that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and training opportunities.
If you are interested in working as a Supply Teacher in Lambeth please apply now or contact me via email frida.jackson-nwume @empowering-learning.co.uk or call for an informal chat on .
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.