Secondary Supply Teachers with QTS needed in Portsmouth and surrounding areas urgently to cover teachers.
Your new company
Are you a qualified secondary teacher looking for a flexible work life balance?
Hays Education is working with secondary schools in Portsmouth and surrounding areas who are looking for secondary teachers with the ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. We have a variety of vacancies across different subjects to suit all needs.
Your new role
As a supply teacher you will be working through Hays who will provide you with a variety of supply secondary teacher jobs. The variety of jobs we offer are flexible and range from long term to short term positions and can be for as many days a week as you require. These vary from day to day supply through to long-term 3 months+ placements.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a strong teacher with a great commitment, enthusiasm and adaptability with ability to differentiate and think on your feet.
The local schools need a teacher with a real passion for being a teacher and someone who cares about the development of all students.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates between £110-£160 per day including holiday pay
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Online management system -including online timesheets
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.