Primary Daily Supply Teachers are Needed in Central and Greater London
Do you enjoy teaching various subjects throughout the day?
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for flexibility over when and where you want to work?
At Zen Educate we appreciate the importance of good Primary Teachers who work as supply teachers. The contribution to the students and the education system is immeasurable and that is why we are enabling higher day rates and more transparency. We are helping supply teachers get the recognition they deserve.
No time sheets, no agency phone calls and easy transition if schools want to hire you permanently. The schools we work with require a range of day to day and block term positions to be filled immediately.
- Hold qualified teacher status
- Have a sound knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Be able to adapt to any classroom
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to support the school community
- Be hard-working and professional
If you are interested in supply work, please apply with your CV
About Zen Educate
Primary School Teachers with QTS earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for Primary School Teachers and push prices up for schools. Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency. We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman. Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in Greater London and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Primary School Teachers. Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers of Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for Secondary School Teachers in the following roles: ICT , Maths, History, Science and English teaching roles.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job