Primary Teacher? Looking for a change? Try Supply teaching.
Why supply teaching?
- You choose your working days
- Varied and stimulating work every day
- 'Foot in the door' for potential Long Term and Permanent opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (AM/PM)
- Establishing a network of school contacts
- Expanding on experiences in different environments
The Education Network are currently looking for primary teachers to fill a variety of supply roles across the Leeds area, both day to day and contract roles. We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work. We need primary teachers who are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and help achieve the next level of success for the schools.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have continuous work experience in Primary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.