The typical type of cover can range from lesson by lesson, half and full days.
For this particular school, no planning or marking will be involved. Full lessons will be planned and in the absence of the teacher you will simply be responsible for the delivering of the lesson and behaviour management.
As a supply teacher, you will be responsible for;
* Delivering lessons to motivate and inspire learning across the classroom.
* Accurately providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Marking in accordance to school policies and provide feedback to students.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
To be successful within this role, you will need;
* QTS Status or PGCE
* Provide 2 teaching references from previous employment.
* Hold a current DBS and be on the update service.
* Be comfortable teaching up to Key Stage 4
* Be confident in general cover.
* Previous UK teaching experience.
Monarch Education have competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience and background. We also have the opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
There is no need for timesheets as this is done the school and Monarch.
Should you register and have friends or family within the industry, we also offer up to £200 for a recommendation and completion of work through our agency.
If you are interested in supporting this Tamworth based school, please get in touch with me on or email me directly on , alternatively please apply.