REED Education in East London are hiring Primary Teachers who would like to work on a supply basis. We can offer either Day to Day, Long Term, or Short-Term positions to suit your individual circumstances in schools that are local to you.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
• Regular work in local schools
• Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
• Dedicated and Experienced REED Education consultant to be your contact throughout the assignment, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Be a qualified Teacher - Holding valid UK QTS, You will be matched to the assignments you are comfortable and qualified for only.
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
* Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required but we can visit more local to you, but we encourage you to come and meet us in our office next to Stratford station.
- Qualified Teacher
- Support Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'