Supreme Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for Qualified Primary School Teachers to join their busy team of supply staff. Working in local schools in Hounslow, Ealing & Richmond. Part timers welcome.
As well as teaching you would:
- plan lessons and teaching materials
- mark and assess children's work
- manage class behaviour
- work with other professionals, such as education psychologists and social workers
- discuss children's progress and other relevant matters with parents and carers
- attend meetings and training
- organise outings, social activities and sports events.
Skills, interests and qualities
As a primary school teacher, you will need:
- enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
- the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- a strong commitment to equal opportunities
- the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- creative ideas to inspire the children
- the ability to organise and manage time
- the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- excellent communication skills
- patience and a good sense of humour.
KEY WORD: KS1, NQT, QTS, Bed, PGCE, PRIMARY TEACHER, TEACHER, SUPPLY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job