The is start Easter 2018 on a fulltime timetable on an ongoing basis.
To be considered joining our team you must:
* Be a qualified teacher of English with UK QTS
* Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
* Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work.
* Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence in the language of English.
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in Staffordshire
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter or by calling
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Supply Teaching