Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher or Instructor looking for work in the Norwich area?
Would you like totally flexible work hours?
If so, we are looking to recruit a Supply Teacher to work in local Norwich Secondary Schools, and we'd love to hear from you!
* Very regular work - we have plenty of work available ranging from 1-day cover to 2-3 weeks of cover. You can work as little or as much as you like.
* Flexibility - you choose when you want to work. You can work full or part-time and be selective with the days you work.
* We offer excellent rates of pay and will discuss this with you when you meet with us.
* Pay through either PAYE or Umbrella - giving you the choice of how you will be paid.
* Cover lessons already set by the teacher
* Stick to the work that has been set and make sure it is completed for the teacher returning.
* Supply teachers need to be calm, adaptable and have a real passion to do a great job and complete the role as best they can.
* Ideally, all candidates will have a teaching qualification but we would also like to hear from Instructors who have experience working with 11 to 16 year-olds.
* You must have worked in a School with 11-18 year olds to be able to work with us as we will need to run a reference on this work.
The next step will be to respond to this advert or call us for an initial chat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'