Immediate supply Teaching roles for a Trust in Hull comprising of Secondary Schools and Colleges.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful busy team where you feel valued and to gain access to teaching opportunities across Hull?
Using your experience and teaching strengths, you will be flexible and committed to work in a variety of roles and you will be eager to develop children and help raise standards in schools. With your strong subject knowledge you will be able to adapt your teaching style to suit the various schools in which you work.
* Keep your consultant updated on your weekly availability.
* Work to a high standard & represent Randstad in a positive light.
* Adapt to each school by following their policies & procedures.
* Commit to your role fully with a professional attitude.
* Be aware of safeguarding policies.
* Follow marking procedures and leave a relevant handover for each assignment.
To apply for this role the requirements are:
* QTS Status - newly qualified or qualified teacher.
* Have recent classroom experienced within the last 12 months.
* Able to provide two referees.
* Enhanced level of DBS check.
*Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach.
*Working and support team of specialist teachers.
*A 24h on call facility.
*Competitive rates of pay.
*A refer a friend scheme of £300.
*Continuous support though out your whole journey.
If you are interested - please apply online or give Klaudia a call on .
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
- Secondary Teacher
- day to day KS3 KS4