Supply Teacher - ICT / Computer Science with Business.
£100 - £150 per day
Want to reduce the hours of lesson planning and preparation?
Does your subject knowledge extend to multiple subjects?
Ready to expand your teaching experience to a variety of schools?
Whatever your reason, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for the Supply Teacher - ICT role you must:
- Be confident managing student behaviour according to school policy
- Have experience teaching planned lessons and keeping students on task
- Have experience differentiating and allocating extension exercises
- Be willing to get involved in classroom activities
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be able to adapt lessons for a mixed ability classroom and map pupil progress; working with members of support staff and resources to assist, stretch and extend learning.
As a Supply Teacher you will have:
- Permission to work in the UK
- A DBS or be willing to undertake a new DBS
- Qualifications or experience relating to teaching work
- Good references showing classroom work
Pearson Whiffin Education will provide an expert consultant and support you through every step. For more information contact Daniel Goodwin or Chloe Lewis today or click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job