Supply Teacher for Croydon schools Required Urgently
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Supply Teacher looking for a new challenge? GSL Education have numbers of schools and colleges in Croydon that is looking for Cover Supervisors.
As a Supply Teacher, you will be required to cover various lessons in teacher’s absence. You must be confident and have good management and organisational skills. The pupils work is normally left for the students to get on with.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Previous education experience
• A passion for learning
• A track record of success
• An enthusiasm for education
• A positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
• Friendly and approachable
• Looking for a new challenge
• Knowledge of the curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• The successful applicants will have excellent literacy & numeracy skills and be able to support students in their learning.
• An understanding of the needs and aspirations of young people and the potential barriers to learning, participation and achievement as well as similar experience or a proven track record of working with young people would be advantageous.
• Flexible short term supply bookings to work around your individual circumstances
• No planning/prep/staff meetings/parents evenings
• When the bell goes you go!
• Excellent schools
We are are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Primary Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.