Are you a qualified teacher based in Hampshire?
Do you feel like it's time to move to a new school?
Would you like help and advice in making the move?
Do you feel a little out of touch?
Not sure where to start?
Academics can help you. We are Hampshire and the South Coast's number one teacher recruiters.
Finding a teaching role has changed in the last few years and many schools now work with recruiters like us to source staff for their qualified teacher vacancies. Unlike many of our rivals, we will not offer you "supply" work if that's not what you are looking for (although we can offer this if you are interested). We offer help and support in finding a new role and the benefits of working with Academics are numerous but include:
- No fees or costs to you.
- One application instead of multiple forms for various schools.
- Someone to advise and guide you.
- Someone to negotiate on your behalf and get you the best deal possible.
- Experienced recruiters who understand teachers. If you would like to move to a new role, get in contact with us today. Your information will be treated in the strictest confidence and we will only contact client schools with your permission and consultation.
- You must be a qualified teacher with either QTS or QTLS.
- You can be a primary or secondary teacher
- Recent UK experience (within the last 5 years) as a Teacher.
- Ideally be a Hampshire based teacher or looking to relocate.
- Have a recent DBS or a willing to undertake a new one.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Will at Academics.
- Supply Teacher