Supply SEN Teaching Assistants Required - Bury St Edmunds!
Reed Education are looking for outstanding Teaching Assistants to join the team! We are working with several fantastic Special Educational Need Schools within Bury St Edmunds and surrounding areas, providing supply/temporary opportunities as well as longer term contracts.
No two days will be the same as a Teaching Assistant, however it is a totally rewarding role! We are looking for people that have a passion to build relationships and positively influence the lives of Children throughout their education experience.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Provide support for pupils with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis or in a small group of students
- Support the teacher with the daily running of the classroom
- Provide positive and safe learning environments at all times
- Support children and young people with their social and emotional development as well as intellectual
- Supportive, patient and positive attitude
- Be able to speak to pupils in a manner that encourages and supports them
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of children and young people
- Previous experience of working in a SEN school or care environment
- Enhanced DBS (we can help you with this)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant specialising in Education, providing continued support in finding the right role for you
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- Recommend a Friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
- Opportunity to work at various different SEN schools, building up a vast amount of experience
If you would like to become an SEN Teaching Assistant, or would like some more information, please either apply here or email for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'