Class People are working with a primary school in Swindon to recruit supply teachers for diverse roles.
These positions would be ad-hoc, covering staff absence as and when required. The successful candidates will be teaching across all subjects and may be asked to cover extended absence on occasion.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification (teaching roles)
- Experience of teaching across a range of subjects, sometimes at last minute
- Recent and relevant teaching experience covered by references
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- Available 2 or more days per week
If you are looking for flexibility, this is the job for you!
Please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Valeria, on or at
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared as soon as possible Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Class People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.