As a Primary Teacher, you will have the following qualities and experience:
* Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Experience of teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* Good classroom management
* A desire to promote learning and development
* Positive and vibrant attitude
* Flexible person who can adapt quickly to changing situations
What Prospero Teaching will provide the successful Primary Teacher with:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Weekly pay
* Local work in Primary / Nursery Schools
* Long term & permanent vacancies locally
* Support for NQTs during their induction when placed in a long term or permanent teaching job
Please call us on or email if you'd like to know more about this Primary Teacher job.
This job not for you but you have a friend you think might enjoy it? Recommend them to us and you could be eligible for a £150 fee via our Refer a Friend scheme.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.