Prospero Teaching is looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in Primary Schools across the Torfaen area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools.
We are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to cover all classes from Foundation Phase to KS2 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
* Location - Several locations across the Newport area
* Position - Primary Supply Teacher
* Type of work - Foundation Phase - KS2 Primary Supply Teacher - day to day and long term cover in various schools
* Contract or position start date - November 2019
* Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay - £121.64 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS, NQT or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Registered with the Education Work Force Council (EWC) or Happy to register
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV covering 10 years to , alternatively, please call to discuss the position further.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'