Supply Planning Business Partner
Management and coordination of upstream supply chain activities for all products within a defined perimeter, with the target of ensuring product availability and optimizing inventories.
- Act as Supply planning business partner for Zentiva Generic Business;
- Lead S&OP Process;
- Manage relationships with supply sites;
- Optimise supply chain performance.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent professional qualification;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and the (demonstrated) ability to influence at a senior management level;
- Strong capability in developing and improving Supply chain processes and systems as well as using tools such as Microsoft, forecasting and supply planning software;
- Very good knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to develop, understand and act to improve business KPI’s.
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent full time role - 36.25 hours per week;
- Start date - ASAP.
What makes this position unique?
Today, the Zentiva business in Europe is solid, ranking at #3. Zentiva is located in the heart of Europe, currently operates in 50 markets and reaches a target population of over one billion people.
You will be involved in a new entity that will help shape the future of Zentiva.
Benefits of working in this role:
- We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
- We have a highly collaborative and friendly working environment with dedicated mentoring & plenty of support available for your professional development.
- Our office is located in Guildford.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job