Job: Supply Planner
Salary: £40-45k + 10% bonus
- Generate the purchase plan in line with forecast and inventory budgets/targets
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues and implement corrective actions
- Review stock shortages and recommend mitigating action
- Manage inventory excess and minimise stock write-offs
- Co-ordinate inbound inventory to meet demand
- Conduct regular reviews with demand planning, sales and marketing
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Able to think strategically
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of MRP systems
- Experience of European travel is beneficial
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Supply Chain
- Root Cause Analysis
- Demand Planning