It is not often that an opportunity like this comes on to the market place, the chance to join a really exciting start-up with lofty ambitions to disrupt its snack marketplace.
So I am really pleased to be able to partner with this fantastic new business who are looking for a driven and proactive addition to their team to help manage and shape their European supply chain operations. This role will give the opportunity to experience a wide range of supply chain, everything on the Supply Planning side. The end goal is to establish 'best in class' processes and be able to fully support an early 2018 launch.
- Managing the produiction plans.
- Managing the raw material plans you have created with key suppliers.
- Calculating the network stock requirements.
- Work closely with 3rd party logistics providers to ensure smooth supply
- Manage supplier relations.
What they are looking for:
- A candidates with an excellent analytical ability (finance, science, engineering) or a supply planning professional with 1-2 years of experience.
- Great analytical ability and advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, lookups and macros a real bonus)
- Great communicator and relationship builder, able to challenge when needed and gain the respect of senior stakeholders
If you have all of the above and are looking for a real challenge then apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.