An exciting opportunity to join a well established, exciting and growing team based in Dorking. Your main role will be to ensure inventory levels are aligned to demand forecast, minimising out of stocks and enabling fulfilment of customer orders in a timely manner.
Some key responsibilities of this job role would include;
- To generate a monthly supply plan
- To maintain the purchasing parameters, this to include product description changes, sizes and discontinued and non-stock items for example.
- To liaise and negotiate with suppliers
- To identify and recommend improvements to the supply chain process that will results in lower costs.
- To participate effectively in departmental and cross departmental team meetings
- Utilising knowledge to inform and enable decision making
- To undertake one off projects and other tasks as required
A degree in a business field is desirable (e.g. economics, logistics, supply chain management, operations management etc).
If this sounds like something of interest and you wish to see a job spec, please call one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit or email us your CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this brief job description. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Supply Chain
- Supply Management
- Supply Planner