My client, highly successful, rapidly growing FMCG business is currently looking to add to the UK team based in the Central London offices. This role offer great scope for progression and an opportunity to work in a highly sought after environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing international supply chains within a dynamic, high volume, food/drink/FMCG environment and MUST be fluent in both French and English.
- Supply Planning and Scheduling
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Order processing
- Stock inventory management
- Maintain master data
- Generate reports based and factory performance and supplier success
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimise write offs
- Must have strong Supply Chain/Supply Planning experience
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic, adaptable to change
- Strong systems skills
- £45k basic salary
- Performance based bonus
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work
- Social events
- Flexible working
- Travel Loan
- Free Breakfast!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job