Do you have a passion for working in nurseries but need flexible working days?
We are looking to appoint experienced and reliable early years practitioners/assistants who have a strong knowledge of the current early year's curriculum and are therefore able to help set strong foundations for the children futures, as well as play a crucial role in enabling students to access their learning through the sessions you provide for them.
You will be working in a variety of our early years establishments in and around Basildon. This will be to cover day-to-day supply as well as short or long term supply bookings. We have an upfront and honest approach with our candidates and you will have the opportunity to have a relaxed and flexible work life with the chance to work in a variety of great establishments.
What do we expect from our practitioners?
- An enthusiastic and bubbly character who is able to engage the children.
- The ability to use your initiative when working as you will frequently be in new nursery environments, so need to be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Provide fun and engaging sessions that also challenge the learning of the children.
- A strong knowledge of the early year's curriculum.
- An NVQ Level 2/3 in childcare or equivalent
- Experience in a nursery setting
- An up to date DBS
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available then please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job