1. To plan and implement activities relevant to the age/stage of development of the children in their care.
2. Follow guidelines set by OfSTED with regard to the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
3. You will be assigned as a key person to a group of children. You will be expected to observe and record what the children do and plan the next steps for the childrenâ€™s play, learning and development with regard to EYFS.
4. Supervise meal times, rest periods and nappy changing/toileting. To promote good hygiene practices.
5. Maintain a daily register of staff and children within the room.
6. To work in partnership with parents ensuring continuity of care for their children. To communicate verbally on a daily basis with parents with regard to their children's welfare and development.
7. To record information relating to childrens individual progress and development and share this information periodically at parents meetings.
8. To attend any staff meetings or any training courses pertinent to the role to help aid professional and personal development. To actively contribute to work required for the nursery to receive a recognised Quality Assurance Award.
9. To monitor and record all accidents and be aware of any potential hazards within the building.
<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; fon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job