Kingfisher is undergoing a significant transformation to create a unified, unique and leading offer for our customers. The ambition is to become the leading Home Improvement company by creating a simpler, clearer, more affordable, and more consistent customer experience that truly makes home improvement accessible to all.
Position: Supply & Logistics Business Analyst
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension, Annual Bonus scheme, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Shares Scheme
About the role:
The Business Analyst will work as part of the S&L Tools & Processes team to maintain and continuously improve the portfolio of processes for the Supply & Logistics function which help deliver excellent customer availability at optimum cost and make our teams’ lives easier. The Business Analyst will call on a deep understanding of supply and logistics together with expertise in process development and be able to work collaboratively with all areas of the wider business to understand, shape and optimise our business processes and their link to our systems.
- Maintain and develop S&L processes, ensuring they are clear, optimised, updated in line with changing impacts and standardised where this is beneficial
- Work collaboratively across Supply & Logistics, the Operating Companies and other functions within Kingfisher to identify best practice and opportunities / requirements for change and improvement in business-wide processes and ways of working
- Lead workshops and represent S&L to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation solutions in processes
- Create business process maps, conduct time-and-motion studies and follow Lean / Six Sigma principles to deliver improvement
- Successfully deliver business process change through smooth implementation and strong stakeholder engagement
- For centrally-driven systems programmes and activities, act as the S&L business process owner working collaboratively with KITS to ensure successful implementation
- For central strategic and transformational programmes, develop and adapt S&L processes to support the model by influencing both internally within S&L and across other functions
- Develop and maintain a clear roadmap of process development activity by gathering requirements across S&L and the wider business, generating a plan and delivering accordingly
- Ensure that any process development activity is supported by excellent change management, training and communication to ensure change is successfully landed and sustained
- Travel within the UK up to 40% of time (dependent on location) and / or international travel requirement 10-25% of the time
- Extensive experience in supply chain analysis / management preferably in a retail / multi-national environment
- Experience in end-to-end business process mapping (in Visio or equivalent) and modelling skills, including complex business processes which are both cross functional and supply chain-based
- Experience of using LEAN / Six Sigma principles
- Track record of delivering process or operational improvement in a supply chain context
- Experience in leading workshops to drive process and business improvement
- Knowledge of SAP ideal, together with experience of business requirement documents and SAP implementation
- Strong analytical skills and MS Office skills
- University degree preferably in a business / supply chain related subject
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain within a retail environment
You may have experience of the following: Supply & Logistics Business Analyst, Business Analyst, BA, Data Analyst, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Project Manager, Project Management, Business Process Analyst, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job