Are you a supply chain professional with a passion for the hair and beauty industry? Want to start 2018 in a shiny new role where you can show your potential and be recognised for your hard work.......
We are looking for a Supply & Demand Planner to work across the commercial and supply chain teams to plan and purchase stock for all Inventory activities (Events, promotions, product launches and on-going replenishment) to achieve highest levels of availability and appropriate stocks levels.
This is an exciting role and we are looking for someone with a passion for Supply Chain/Inventory Planning and have experience of working in this department.
Your new responsibilities include:
- Agreeing stock plans for category with relevant buyers, working within OTB monthly ensuring budgets requests are adhered to and on time.
- Stock Management continually reviewed and analysed. Including active stocks, range updates, PD and D stocks and New/promo lines.
- Communication with commercial in weekly meetings, sharing reports to meet objectives and working collaboratively.
- Agree allocations for events, promotions and product launches
- Raise PO's with suppliers
- Analysis of stock levels and availability to maximise availability within agreed stock targets
- Agree supplier forecasts with Buyer
- Management of AR system:
- To ensure appropriate levels of replenishment for given categories
- Administration of allocations
- Manage exceptions/ systems over-rides within the AR system
- Agree disposal plans for discontinued lines/ products
- Contact with Buyer and suppliers to discuss/ resolve supply related issues. Eg poor delivery performance
- Ongoing development of appropriate reports for Supply Chain related KPI's
- Sharing of knowledge and best practice with other planners
- Representation of the supply chain function in projects as and when required
- Regular DC and store visits
You will be working in a medium size team and will possess strong communication skills, be flexible, have the ability to prioritise and multitask and will work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Understanding of the principles of Supply Chain Management
- Experience or interest in hair and beauty desirable
- Good knowledge of Word/Excel
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to progress a career in Supply Chain
- Good knowledge of Sally systems and processes, and analytical & decision making systems (Excel)
Sally Salon Services are part of Sally Beauty Holdings Inc who are nationally and globally recognised for supplying hair and beauty professionals with an extensive range of over 6,000 hair and beauty products, as well as a full range of salon equipment.
A growing and dynamic company with approximately 260 stores across the UK and Ireland, we offer a fun place to work, within a fast-paced environment.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application. Sally Salon Services appreciates you taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.No agencies should respond to this advert.
- Demand Planner
- Supply Planner
- Inbound planner
- Supply Chaun
- Outbound planner