Supply Chain Tech - Scalability/Resilience Test Manager
Who We Are:
Sparta Global is a leading provider of technology consulting services providing cross-functional teams to power short-term and long-term projects with relevant skills - within government and private sector organisations; fintech, media, insurance, retail, legal, travel, property, technology, start-ups - for over a hundred organisations within the UK.
We invest in recruiting high-calibre graduates and build them into high-performing consultants through our intensive training boot-camps within our nationwide Sparta Global Academies, in the areas of Software Development, Manual Testing, Test Automation, SDET, DevOps, Business Analysis and Project Management, who work for our clients on-site.
In October 2020, Sparta Global announced Inflexion Private Equity Partners as their new majority investor. The partnership will enable the company to meet its growth ambitions and build on opportunities to expand its client base in the UK and international markets.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Test Manager to join our Technology Consulting Services business and initially to be part of a recently awarded long term Managed Service.
Role: Supply Chain Tech - Scalability/Resilience Test Manager
End Client: Online Fashion and Cosmetic retailer
Location: London / Remote
Duration: Perm or FTC
Salary: Competitive + benefits
- Working closely with the central Performance team, and Site Reliability Engineering teams… as well as with Supply Chain teams and suppliers to…
- Develop a test capability across all fulfilment centres…
- …and extending the volume capability into relevant supply chain systems
- The role is primarily
- Ensuring consistency of approach, and putting standards in place
- Gathering relevant business growth forecasts, and taking into account business change - to produce forecasts/requirements/a workload model
- Ensure that Volume & Performance test environments are understood/documented, including those present at third-party Fulfilment Centres
- Working with local fulfilment centre operators and WMS suppliers
- Identify core journeys/activities to model peak activity
- Coordinate the building of a test framework that can exercise the test environments in a peak simulation
- Report on peak readiness… or highlight areas in need of optimisation/scaling
- Identify opportunities for re-use of existing assets (eg. stubs/harnesses)
- Manage task backlog and resources responsible for implementing the approach - including test scripting, test execution, infrastructure change, reporting to senior stakeholders
Although there's a strong performance/volume angle, the role itself is more management of the activities/people…and tracking the delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'