Kingfisher is undergoing a significant transformation to create a unified, unique and leading offer for our customers. The ambition is to become the leading Home Improvement company by creating a simpler, clearer, more affordable, and more consistent customer experience that truly makes home improvement accessible to all.
Position: Supply Chain Systems Manager
Location: Paddington, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension, Annual Bonus scheme, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Shares Scheme
About the role:
The Supply Chain Systems Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring that the maximum benefit is secured from F&R through successful implementation and ongoing consistent and best practice use of the system. The role will provide leadership and expertise in working with OpCos to ensure that they have the skills to get the most from F&R, driving optimum performance for the Group, the OpCos and wider stakeholders such as vendors. The Supply Chain Systems Manager also represents Kingfisher in the external F&R Super User group to share and identify industry best practice and to influence the future development of the system to benefit Kingfisher.
- Leading the group F&R super user community (based in each OpCo) to ensure consistency of systems operations across OpCos
- Influence S&L teams across the OpCos, including senior management, to ensure best practice in the use of F&R
- Responsible for producing, leading and delivering the plan to manage exceptional activity in F&R which applies to multiple OpCos (e.g. Chinese New Year, European summer shutdown) in a consistent way
- Manage the Supply Chain Systems team to partner with the OpCos in order to develop the F&R capability across the group and ensure optimum management of stock
- Work and influence across the wider Kingfisher S&L community to unlock potential and value from F&R in vendor collaboration through sharing of demand forecasts
- Ensure that training in the use of F&R is developed and delivered to engage end users from across the Group
- For centrally-driven F&R systems change, manage the business aspect of the change working collaboratively with KITS to ensure successful implementation
- Manage the team to deliver ongoing central, non-OpCo specific F&R systems maintenance
- Play a full role in the F&R super user group external to Kingfisher to share and identify industry best practice
- Manage the S&L Supply Chain Systems team to ensure that all the team are supported in their development in order to reach their potential and bring maximum benefit to the business
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain (from raw material to end customer) within a retail environment
- In-depth knowledge of SAP retail supply chain systems, in particular Forecasting & Replenishment, and how they support supply activities in a retail and commercial environment
- Understanding of how to identify longer term emerging trends in areas such as technology, process and capability which may deliver improvements to current systems
- Appreciation of the full product lifecycle and supply chain cost drivers to ensure new ranges launches and promotions are delivered OTIF
- Ability to define clear reporting requirements to deliver monitoring of performance measures against pre-defined KPIs
- University degree preferably in a business / supply chain related subject
- Proven experience in a supply chain role plus proven experience in managing supply chain systems
- Deep understanding and experience of operating F&R systems
- Detailed technical understanding of SAP F&R
- Experience of large technical change programmes and implementations
You may have experience of the following: Supply Chain Systems Manager, Systems Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Supervisor, Junior Systems Analyst, Junior Supply Chain Analyst, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.