Supply Chain Supervisor
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Supervisor reporting to the FM Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage Supply Chain, Fleet & Waste Provision.
- To fulfil the requirements as set out within the Tier 5 profile
- Day to day management and development of a variety of third party contracts
- Establish partnership relationships internally and externally to ensure maximum contract success
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of contract requirements across the directorate including ensuring solutions are applicable to all business streams within Facilities Management and the whole of Property Services
- Demonstrates an inclusive operational understanding of the Property Services Directorate to support in strategic decision-making
- Continuously monitor the performance functions for which you are responsible, including accurate and relative report analysis for all areas, identifying areas for continuous improvement utilising preferred facilitation mechanisms to enhance the service
- Liaise with business stream managers in reviewing and or developing new operational procedures that will enhance customers experience
- Establish effective regimes for auditing all areas of responsibility for compliance and effectiveness of management, and continually challenge where required
- Work in conjunction with the Procurement Team
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Stores, Stock Control or alternative relevant discipline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"