Nigel Wright Supply Chain and Procurement Division are working with a well established organisation to recruit a Supply Chain Supervisor to cover a 12 month fixed term secondment with immediate effect.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Manager and covering the line management of a small team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day team management including 1-1s and performance reviews
- Stock profiling and analysis - identifying aged/obsolete stocks, stock anomalies v demand
- Creating and analysing sales performance
- Overseeing order levels with suppliers and consignment stock levels
- Generating reports, reporting packs in relation to the above via MRP system and Excel
- Analysing data to provide commentary for weekly commercial meetings
- Identifying and delivering an action plan to resolve stock issues
- Ensure that the action plan is successfully implemented by the team
- Attending weekly meetings with SMT
- Maintaining data integrity upon in house MRP system
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communicator - confident in challenging key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder manager and relationship builder
- Skilled mentor/manager desirable, although not essential
- Experience in supply chain/stock management desirable
- Commercially focused, assertive and sharp - able to understand key performance drivers and to gain business insight quickly
- Excellent analytical and strong excel skills essential - detail focused
- Assertive and energetic
- Strong problem-solver and team player
Client is flexible as to sector experience and would consider applications from candidates for whom team management would be a progressive move.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'