Supply Chain Scheduler
As the supply chain scheduler, you will support and schedule all customers and suppliers and ensure that inventory records and levels are maintained in line with company policy and procedure.
Supply Chain Scheduler duties:
- Receive customer schedules and interpret requirements into appropriate process mechanism.
- Translate the incoming customer information into the production schedules for suppliers.
- Generate delivery schedule for suppliers and communicate schedules to suppliers
- Attain and maintain routing accuracy for all of the company's systems
- Progress chase raw materials to ensure no loss to production or Customer
- Get involved with stocktaking processes
- Carry out PI checks and investigate any variance
- Represent department in relevant meetings
- Seek ideas for improving daily activities to reduce costs and improve processes
- You will need to have previous Material control or planning experience, ideally within a manufacturing business, automotive would be preferable.
- You will need strong analytic and planning skills
- An understanding of production and supply chain
- Strong communication and IT skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job