If you have previous experience in supply chain or vendor stock management gained within a manufacturing environment then this may be the ideal role for you.
Operating from Aylesford this role offers a competitive basic salary and attractive benefits.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Including but not limited to:
- Collation and management of produce forecasts and availability
- Allocate and process relevant customer orders throughout the day
- Distribute and communicate any orders and haulage requirements
- Liaise with suppliers
- Generate export booking confirmations/import arrival notices
- To prepare/check all documentation for import clearance and tracking entries.
- Managing bookings and receipt from customers to arranging collection and booking cargo
- To gather and negotiate quotations from suppliers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Previous supply chain/stock control experience
- Import/Export/ Customs clearance experience
- Vendor Managed Stock experience
- Client relations/ Account management experience
- Microsoft Excel
Competitive £££ + Benefits
Free Parking onsite
Monday to Friday 9am - 17.00pm
To be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Stock Control
- Supply Chain
- Order processing
- Vendor Managed Stock