Supply Chain Project Manager - Product Launch
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Project Manager - Product Launch will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead new product introduction (NPI) launches across the European region by co-ordinating a cross functional team of colleagues.
2. Drive long-term new product development (NPD) across a diverse product portfolio of drugs, bio-similars and combination devices.
3. Build effective relationships with suppliers and CMO partners to deliver projects to deadlines.
4. As the Supply Chain Project Manager - Product Launch, you will support the ongoing development SOPs to deliver the best possible outcomes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Project Manager - Product Launch we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Industry experience in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage or Manufacturing.
2. Work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, R&D and/or Production.
3. Technical experience of product launch, project management and/or new production introduction.
Key Words: Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical, NPI, new product introduction, project management, pharmaceutical, FMCG, Consumer Goods.
- supply chain
- project manager
- new production introduction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'