We are partnering with a highly entrepreneurial and premium focused beverage company that has achieved phenomenal growth. Their large range of products can now be found across the UK and internationally in over 60 countries.
The Role & Criteria
Due to the large growth they are looking for a passionate Supply Chain and Production Planner to join the Supply Chain team. You will be developing production plans based on forecast and demand, managing third party manufacturers and suppliers.
- Relevant production/material planning or supply chain management ideally in a Food or FMCG environment.
- Take full accountability for production planning sites across Europe ensuring all materials and production on time in full.
- Manage all inbound material ordering and delivery including buffer stocks.
- Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills and ability to work across cross-functional teams with Marketing, Finance, Operations and Sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships, getting things done and resolving issues across the business and with clients
- Proactive and driven attitude with a natural aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to think logically under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data, including pivot tables
To find out further about this exciting and unique opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact