Supply Chain Procurement Officer Warrington £30k + bonus
One of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food and pharma industries and a wide range of other industries. The international group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, to provide a full indirects management service to the company, managing sourcing, tendering activities and processes and providing operational support to the Regions and Countries regarding Indirect Commodities, such as Communications, IT Hardware required for Indirect activities
- Health and Safety
- Help develop the company quality systems rules, regulations and policies.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Manager for supplier auditing.
- Ensure full traceability of all Supply Chain and Operational related activities
- Manage business fuel cards and Fleet Insurance for 250 vehicles.
- Experience of Indirect Sourcing for a large fleet is essential
- Be the operational interface between the company and its providers of services.
- To report monthly KPIs on indirect services and commodities, including delivery, lead-time, and total cost.
- Deal with supplier invoice queries
- Continuous improvement to deliver ongoing and sustainable improvements and performance.
- Ensure relevant metrics, reports and action plans are produced and maintained to drive improvement
- Co-operate with other UK locations in order to achieve their service requirements.
- Interface with Global Strategic Procurement where necessary
- Support and participate in supplier development programmes for key suppliers
- Ensure optimal performance in service delivery performance, inventory, lead-time and quality.
- Maintain accurate information regarding suppliers, and their performance
- Maintain a list of future sourcing & selection activity.
- Support other members of the company Supply Chain team
- Maintain accuracy of all appropriate and supplier data on the ERP & IT systems