- To develop and self manage a programme of Sourcing activity to achieve agreed benefits targets in line with Business Planning requirements.
- To particpate (where required) in the development of Category plans and to ensure Sourcing strategy is aligned to agreed category plans.
- To follow a strategic sourcing methodolgy for the selection of Partners and the award of agreements. On occasion, the postholder will be required to undertake "spot purchases" not covered under framework.
- To work with and provide commercial support as necessary to framework managers.
- Where directed, to proactively manage supplier performance.
- Where necessary to lead / or particiapte in Partner improvement programmes.
- To actively promote and support effective performance of all stakeholders involved in the purchase to pay process.
To work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice is adopted throughout the supply chain.
Accountabilites - Supply Chain:
- Work as part of a team to identify opportunities / benefits through improved working practices with supply chain partners.
- Work as part of a team to drive supplier development to optimise the total cost of ownership.
Segment supplier base to ensure all suppliers are profiled and assigned an appropriate relationship status.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- IT Procurement experience - OJEU experience