We are working in partnership with another recruitment provider to support with this vacancy. Their client, who provide outsourced managed learning services, are looking to recruit a Supply Chain & Procurement - Category Manager.
This role would involve working with suppliers from the selection stage, on-boarding and managing relationships on an ongoing basis, ensuring supplier expectations are met. You will manage the sourcing and formal tender processes from the initial requirement to contracting. Work with suppliers to achieve cost savings and provide any reporting required.
-Strong procurement and category management experience
- Managing difficult conversations an d negotiations
- Influencing peers, leaders and line managers
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Full driving licence with business travel required to perform the role
- Experience within a strategic sourcing environment
- Experience of effective management of multiple categories in a procurement sector
- High transaction volume service business with multiple supplier relationships and commercial models
- Experience in managing business projects
- Excellent verbal communications skills at all levels
- Excellent and pragmatic experience of sourcing processes and e-tools
- Proven proficiency in prioritising critical issues and managing workflow.
Ideally you will be from the Learning industry and be MCIPS qualified or working towards this.
- Supply Chain
- Learning Styles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"