Supply Chain Planner -Fareham- Permanent - £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
ARM have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join one of our clients located in Fareham on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager this is a newly created vacancy and will focus heavily on managing the company’s supply chain through effective demand planning and accurate inventory management.
- Responsible for inventory control and demand planning for core warehouses and key product groups.
- Coordinate inventory control and demand planning software to include additional warehouses and products
- Drive improvements in software and working practice, whilst managing changes to the supply chain structure and profile
- Coordinate and negotiate with low level suppliers for direct supply
- Conduct benchmark analysis for stock and inventory interrogation
- Implement and maintain supplier KPI milestones
- Proactively research new supplier status, product development and supplier approval process.
- Regularly track commodity and currency markets
- Experienced working in Supply Chain, Inventory control or Demand Planning role.
- Excellent and accurate data analysis skills combined with some experience of using an ERP system.
- Fully PC literate, particularly in the ability to manipulate Microsoft Excel spread sheets.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability see projects through from start to finish.
- An ability to work under pressure to tight and stringent deadlines.
- The ability to manage multi-projects and prioritise work load accordingly.
- Adopt a highly organised and methodical approach towards tasks.
- High levels of self-initiative with an intuitive nature towards problem solving.
- Able to work alone and un-supervised whilst also being an active procurement team member.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'