Supply Chain Planner - Grimbsy - £25,000 - £30,000pa
Chase and Holland are working exclusively with a well-established, reputable and fast-growing manufacturing business who are recruiting for a Planner to join their Supply Chain team based in the Grimsby area. Reporting directly to the Planning Manager, the Production Planner will play a key role in ensuring production schedules are achieved through effective planning of inbound materials.
Duties of the Production Planner will include;
- Managing the planning of materials for production
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly stock analysis against planned schedules
- Maintaining and amending production plans as required
- Sourcing materials to meet production demands
- Attending weekly production meetings to ensure the smooth running of planning process
- Build short term capacity, resource and materials plans
- Actively strive to achieve site and supply chain KPI’s
- Participate in the development and continually improvement of the supply chain systems and forecast accuracy
Who should apply?
The successful Planner will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Highly numerate and have a thorough proven understanding of Planning within an FMCG environment
- You will be IT literate and have good ERP/MRP knowledge and experience
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential in this role as are good problem-solving skills
This is a great opportunity for a Planner to join a leading manufacturing business who are renowned for looking after and developing their employees and they offer genuine opportunities for professional growth and development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'