Sit up and take note; we've got the most exciting supply chain role advertised in East London!!
Pod is currently partnering with a start-up in the technology space. They are only 5 years old, but already have presence around the world with innovative and forward thinking products.
We are looking for an experienced demand and supply planner to take real ownership in planning for the business and be the spokesperson for all things supply chain operations. This role has a broad scope across supply chain and logistics so if you have experience of both, even better!
You will be doing the following:
* demand, supply, material and production planning within a complex supply chain
* a key contributor to the S&OP process
* negotiating with couriers
* stock management
* ownership of the 3 warehouses in 3 separate continents
* import / export for finished goods
You will be:
* Degree educated
* Excel savvy
* An experienced demand or supply planner
* S&OP experienced (highly advantageous)
* Experienced using an ERP system
* Ideally experienced in logistics & import / export
* Confident in presenting and contributing ideas to the wider business
* Adaptable like a chameleon and able to work in an environment that is work hard but also laid back
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.