Supply Chain Operator
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Operator on behalf of our client in Staines. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career in operations for an internationally known company. My client offers excellent promotional opportunities along with the opportunity to work with some of the world biggest brand names!
Do you have experience in Supply Chain Planning? Are you proficient in Excel and the MS packages? Do you have excellent time management and organisation skills? If so, don't miss out on this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
- Demonstrate experience in reducing cost and/ or improving efficiencies
- Liaise with the freight- forwarders as required for all shipments
- Enforcing quality and customer service standards
- Review and process monthly, weekly and daily orders received
- Monitor, investigate and resolve any logistical issues, from the order picking in the warehouse to the deliver at the station, by coordinating the actions of all; supply chain participants
- To quickly respond to and address any changes to supply chain and demand and resolve any supply chain issues that arise
- To plan delivery timetables in line with client and site requirements and the plan and arrange the resource labour of the same
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Supply Chain
- Demand Planning