My client is a leading FMCG business. An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join the established team based in Essex.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to start a food industry supply chain planning career with a progressive and rewarding business.
It is an urgent requirement, please don’t hesitate to call for more information if you are actively in the market at the moment.
- Develop supply chain plans from customer demands into planning of supply to the customer.
- Maintenance of accurate stock levels - carrying out daily inspections
- Liaise with the sales team by providing forecast sales demand
- Consistent communication with the planning, procurement and logistics team
- Frequent contact with Customers, Suppliers and members of internal organisation
- FMCG Supply Chain Experience
- Past experience in a food environment is advantageous
- Advanced Excel
- Demonstrates Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent salary and benefits package - Circa £22,000 per annum
- The opportunity to develop a rewarding career with an expanding business
- Food Industry
- Microsoft Excel
- Supply Chain